Greg's Blog

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Off To Duke Soon

Well after many phone calls and coordination we are off to Duke for an appointment Monday the 9th. This is being considered a "second opinion" by Dr. Morse, whom we are going to see.
They want to look at the whole history all the way back to the original diagnosis, and see if the study is the thing for me to do or if there is some other path or treatment he would recommend.
So I will let you know how that works out after the visit.
Good news is, Duke is close to family and friends relatively speaking, considering the other sites doing this study. So we may be able to squeeze in some short visits around these appointments.
Stay health, spay or neuter your pets and help keep Hillary out of the white house.
Love,
Greg

2 Comments:

  • Hi Greg and Cindy,

    Your dad, Greg, shared this information with me last evening over the phone. Unbelieveable what you have been subjected to at this point. My heart bleeds for you, but I am thrilled to read the lastest on the April 3rd update. Gooooooo, Greg! I am pulling for you all the way. Dont' know if you remember me or not, but I met you both several years ago at the reunion in Asheville..... Have been following your health through your dad and Wendi. Anyway, the best of luck to you on the 9th. Looking forward to hearing real positive news. By the by, there are wonderful anti-nausea drugs out there..... don't know if they would work for you or not, but they have been a godsend for me.
    Love to you both and keeping a happy thought for you.

    Cousin Cindy (Sharpe) Burgess

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:13 PM  

  • Hi Greg,

    So glad to see that you're bound for Duke...Thank you Lord!!!!!

    Your awesome young man and I love your sense of humor.

    Love and prayers,

    Auntie Phyl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home