Greg's Blog

Thursday, August 03, 2006

4th Chemo round

Round #4 is over with the chemo pills as of noon today.
This time was probably the best one yet.
I only missed one and a half days of work during the whole 14 day process.
Now I have 2 weeks off and then back on another round again.
After the end of that round I think we are going to do another scan.
I am really pleased with the progress of the treatment as far as it impacts my daily life.
I can only hope that it is really doing some good and not just acting like a sugar pill to me.
My insurance company hopes so too, at over $3000 per round, that would be one expensive sugar pill.
Love to all.
Greg

1 Comments:

  • Dear Greg,
    What great news...I am so grateful that you did so well with this last round. May God's hand of healing cover you and His hedge of angels surround you giving you protection, peace and trust in the Giver of miracles.

    You are in my prayers daily.

    With love and prayers,
    Auntie Phyl (Mom's friend)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home