Greg's Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wednesday has come

Not going to work today. Still extremely tired. Medicine is giving me fevers. I was fully clothed under 3 blankets last night, freezing and Cindy swore it was reading 79 in the house. This is really weird stuff.
I have been off of my sleeping medicine for the last 3 nights. And was off oxycottyn for 24 hours yesterday. I am trying to reduce the chemicals in my system during this increased medicine time. It is really playing hell on my body.
The sleeping medicine would just be overkill right now anyway since I could go to sleep standing in a hurricane this week.
Speaking of Hurricanes they are up 2 games to 0 over the Devils in the Stanley Cup Playoffs in case anyone knows that professional hockey still exists after last years lockout. GO CANES!
I have absolutley no appetite and only eat meals so that I can take medicine anymore. So I have to go make some breakfast now, so I can take some more poison pills.
Plus my hands are freezing from typing.
Bye for now.
Your constant bitcher and complainer.
Greg

2 Comments:

  • Hey Buddy!!!
    HOW BOUT THEM CANES!!! WOO HOO!
    Don't know if you were able to watch, but I saw both the games - WOW! 1st game was a shut out 6 to ZIP, 2nd game was much closer. Canes in overtime 3 to 2 -WOW, SCARY! Tonights game is in NJ and should be Great! Hope you can catch some of it! Can you save it on DVR?
    Glad you are home today resting.
    I hope to see you soon!

    WARM Hugs & Kisses XOXOXOXO
    T-Sue

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 PM  

  • Hi There!!!
    Glad to get another update from you and very glad you are staying home.
    Do you need more hand warmers?? I can get them in the mail tomorrow.
    Stanley Cup is blowing my mind. And, how in the world is this season going on is May??? Oct to May, major season!!
    Get plenty of rest and stay warm.
    Double love to you and Cindy!!!
    Tammy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home