Greg's Blog

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New medicine update

I have been complely wiped out since starting the new medicine.
Fatigue is the biggest problem with it. I can barley get around the house.
Took all of Monday off and tried to work Tuesday.
I made it until about 2pm then gave up and came home.
Only 3 more days of taking this junk then my system gets a week off.

Sunday night after taking it for the first time, I slept all night and into Monday afternoon.
Woke up and ate a bowl of Apple Jacks and went back to bed. Next thing I know Cindy is coming home from work. I stayed up for a few hours with her, long enough to eat and hover over the barf bag for an hour, take more pills, then back to bed.
So I am getting rest, but I want 24 hours a day of rest and that is not possible.

1 Comments:

  • It needs to be possible!
    Don't fight what your body is damanding right now!
    Rest is the best thing you can be doing to help the medicine do it's thing!
    Don't push yourself, work will still be there when you get back!
    I love you!
    Tondi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home