Greg's Blog

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Holy Medicine Cabinet!















Thought you might get a chuckle out of my current cadre of medicines.
Of course when I need one at 3 am and it is pitch dark and I am trying to be silent as a mouse not to wake Cindy up... I end up picking up about 9 of these before finding the one I need.
By that time I have given up on the dark and had to turn the light on.
Given up on the silent and am cussing about where is the FREAKING bottle of WHATSIT?
And when I find it I normally forget why I was looking for it in the first place.

2 Comments:

  • Greg, no matter what - you seem to crack me up!! You are simply a doll!!! In your picture do I see the clock with the time projector? Thought that might give you a bit of light. I found the most wonderful light. It looks like a memory stick. I will get it out in the mail to you tomorrow. That might help find the ----- meds without waking Cindy! You are so darling!!! I love you bunches!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 AM  

  • hey greg,
    just wanted you to know that you are in our prayers. as a nurse, i know that medicine (all those pills and treatments) can do a lot but having friends and family praying for you and cindy is a blessing too. let me know if there is anything i can do to help out. any info i can find out for you or send you. but it sounds to me like you have a great team on your side.
    love ya,
    jill and eric

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home