Greg's Blog

Friday, September 07, 2007

September 4th 07 CT Scan, Not So Good News

I got the results of my more detailed CT scan and the news was not good. The previous results of maintaining the tumors was less than accurate to say the least.
It is really too much to get into and I do not have the energy to write it all up.
We are in the process of notifying immediate family of the issues, but I just cannot get into it here.
Just know that your prayers are needed more now than ever. We are at a very fragile point right now. There are several variables that are causing havoc and things could get bad real quick. They want to admit me right now, but being the stubborn ass that I am, I am fighting it. There is nothing that makes you feel worse than being in the hospital.
Thank you for your continued support, I am sorry that I cant write more about it. I hope you all understand. I feel mentally and physically exhausted, and want to focus my strength on the physiological healing process.
Cherish each day, and let the people you love know about it.
Many do not realize how important that is until its too late.
Take care of each other,
Greg

9 Comments:

  • i love you my brother.
    gng

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 AM  

  • Dear dear Greg!! You are one in a million and loved so very much.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 PM  

  • Amazing Greg, you have my heart, my love and my prayers. Mom

    By Blogger Stella, at 12:38 PM  

  • Greg,

    I am always wishing that you did not have to deal with all this. You are amazing; that you have maintained such a sense of humor and your great attitude.
    Much Love,
    Misty

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 PM  

  • We arent giving up yet and its obvious neither are you!! I love Uncle and wish you nothing but strength and healing!!
    Dana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 PM  

  • Greg I don't believe we have met... but I'm your mom's pastor. She is a great woman in the faith and a constant source of encouragement. I just wanted you to know our whole church has been and will continue to pray for you. If I hadn't gone into pastoring, I would have loved to have your life ... the computers.. the gaming? you like gaming too. I'm a big board/card game guy. But I hear you also have been through hell and back. Rest up, do the best you can, and then trust God. Whatever happens eternal life is all that lasts in the end. Here is to meeting you someday and playing some games. I don't want you using any medical aliments as excuses in case I win. So heal up!

    Pastor Arthur Gibbs :)
    Tryon Seventh-day Adventist Church

    Proverbs 23:18
    There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 PM  

  • Hi Greg,

    You and your family have been and are in our thoughts and prayers. We pray that God's ministering angels will be near to all of you just now as you face the horrible effects of disease. Soon and very soon there will be nor more sickness, pain or suffering.

    Roger and Carol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 PM  

  • Dear Greg: I have learned so much from you, also that I am hard of head at times as you. All I ever want is that what ever happens I want to be with you in heaven for I am planning on a large family there. As you know I weep with you and I laugh with you and you are always in my heart and my prayers are with you. I love you Geno.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM  

  • You are in my continued thoughts and prayers, Greg. May the Lord provide you with the strength and will to continue the fight. You are thought of and prayed for each and every day by not only me, but the womens group in our church. May the power of prayer uplift your soul and give you the healing power of the Lord. I love you, Tina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home